Subscribe to EatWellNowEnter your email to subscribe
Are your mealtimes with your child pleasant?
- Yes, almost always pleasant (100%, 3 Votes)
- No, it is usually a struggle (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
Category Archives: Exercise
A landmark study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that writing exercises (aka journaling) can help alleviate symptoms of asthma and rheumatoid arthritis. This is why writing or journaling is one of the foundations of weight loss and health. I have a friend you says that some of the hardest writing she has done is about her health. I can’t disagree; this is a tough process for some.
But don’t fear: there are several types of journaling that might be beneficial for you to meet your health goals:
1. Stay Positive – don’t judge, criticize, overreact, or call attention to your child’s overeating.
2. Tune in to your child’s emotional life – Stress and unhappiness can lead to overeating. Make time to talk to your child about their day. Listen to their problems and work together to address them. You may need to see professional help if necessary.
3. Fix and serve health meals and snacks (in reasonable portions) at regular times.
To Exercise or Not to Exercise? Is that really the question…? Our bodies not only rely on good, healthy food, but, also, on regular (physcial) activity. Regular physical activity happens to be what we need to live a healthy lifestyle.