Are your mealtimes with your child pleasant?
- Yes, almost always pleasant (100%, 3 Votes)
- No, it is usually a struggle (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
Tag Archives: clean hands
Following some of the basic steps below will help you have a safe summer (or any time of year) gathering without getting folks sick.
- Clean hands, food contact surfaces, fruits and vegetables.
- To prevent the spread of bacteria, do not wash or rinse raw meat or poultry.
- Separate raw, cooked and ready to eat foods when shopping, preparing or storing foods. No one wants cooked food on the same dish you had raw food. This is especially important for the “grill masters” out there.