Subscribe to EatWellNowEnter your email to subscribe
Are your mealtimes with your child pleasant?
- Yes, almost always pleasant (100%, 3 Votes)
- No, it is usually a struggle (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
Tag Archives: Ellyn Satter
1. Stay Positive – don’t judge, criticize, overreact, or call attention to your child’s overeating.
2. Tune in to your child’s emotional life – Stress and unhappiness can lead to overeating. Make time to talk to your child about their day. Listen to their problems and work together to address them. You may need to see professional help if necessary.
3. Fix and serve health meals and snacks (in reasonable portions) at regular times.