Are your mealtimes with your child pleasant?
- Yes, almost always pleasant (100%, 3 Votes)
- No, it is usually a struggle (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
- On Privilege, Priorities, and Processed Foods in Vegan Diets May 16, 2019Lately it seems that every restaurant chain is scrambling to add some type of vegan meat to their menu. And these new products are so excellent that they appeal to vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Is this good news for vegans, or are we all going to suddenly keel over and die now that we can […]Ginny Messina
- Vegan Children and Vaccines April 10, 2019A couple of weeks ago, I took myself to the pharmacy for the first of two doses of the shingles vaccine. I didn’t want to do it at all. For one thing, I’m highly needle-phobic. (I don’t even have pierced ears.) Also, I was working toward a major deadline and didn’t have time […]Ginny Messina
- Raising Vegan Children: Please Share Your Experience March 4, 2019photo credit: Can Stock Photo/ftlaudgirl Despite media pieces aimed at discrediting vegan diets for kids, vegan children clearly can thrive when they have appropriate diets. For a project I’m working on, I’m hoping to learn more about the experiences of people who are raising vegan children or are in the process of transitioning […]Ginny Messina
- Going Vegan in the New Year: Seven Tips for Success December 31, 2018Whether you are diving head first into a vegan lifestyle for the new year, or beginning a transition to veganism over the next months, here are seven tips to increase your chances of success. Learn About Nutrition You don’t have to know a lot, but you need to know something. The idea that simply […]Ginny Messina
- Body Shaming in the Vegan Community August 9, 2018I had the pleasure of speaking on a panel with Andy Tabar of Compassion Company and JL Fields of JL Goes Vegan at Vegfest Colorado in late July. We spoke about body shaming and food shaming in the vegan community. Although this is admittedly an unusual topic for a vegfest, it’s an important one. Not […]Ginny Messina
- On Privilege, Priorities, and Processed Foods in Vegan Diets May 16, 2019