Are your mealtimes with your child pleasant?
- Yes, almost always pleasant (100%, 3 Votes)
- No, it is usually a struggle (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3Loading ...
- Prepping the Vegan Pantry for a COVID-19 Quarantine March 6, 2020On any given day I'm well prepared to be quarantined. I have stacks and stacks of books waiting to be read on my bookshelves and kindle, plus supplies for all kinds of craft projects, and plenty of work. I’m the ultimate homebody anyway and am never bored. Also, I have sort of an odd penchant […]Ginny Messina
- Giving Up Dairy is a Good Idea. And It’s Easier than You Think February 12, 2020According to social media, Joaquin Phoenix’s Oscar acceptance speech has a lot of people asking whether it might be a good idea to ditch dairy. The answer is yes. In the name of compassion and justice, dropping dairy foods from your menus is a very good idea. Farmers insist that dairy cows live happy, protected […]Ginny Messina
- For World Vegan Day: 5 Things to Know About Veganism November 1, 2019November 1 is World Vegan Day marking 75 years since the word vegan was coined. Even though the concept of veganism has been around for a while, there are plenty of misconceptions about it. Here are five things to know about veganism. For most people, going vegan is a process, not an overnight transformation. […]Ginny Messina
- On Privilege, Priorities, and Processed Foods in Vegan Diets May 16, 2019Lately it seems that every restaurant chain is scrambling to add some type of vegan meat to their menu. And these new products are so excellent that they appeal to vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Is this good news for vegans, or are we all going to suddenly keel over and die now that we can […]Ginny Messina
- Vegan Children and Vaccines April 10, 2019A couple of weeks ago, I took myself to the pharmacy for the first of two doses of the shingles vaccine. I didn’t want to do it at all. For one thing, I’m highly needle-phobic. (I don’t even have pierced ears.) Also, I was working toward a major deadline and didn’t have time […]Ginny Messina
- Prepping the Vegan Pantry for a COVID-19 Quarantine March 6, 2020